As a leading European language technology company, Tilde can provide the following key enabling services for Big Data analysis:
- analysis and review of multilingual content from various sources, including customer information
- cross-lingual content discovery
- automated translation of multilingual content
- tools for streamlining the content creation and adaptation process
- content analytics (i.e., sentiment and semantic analysis) in multiple languages
- identification of named entities and keywords in multiple languages, allowing for the accurate structuring of data
- integration of external knowledge sources
- semantic enrichment (tagging) of textual content
- and more...
In addition, language technology can ensure these services for consumers:
- personalisation of content and information in the consumer's own language
- provision of access to multilingual content (including multimedia) through automated translation
- engagement with consumers in the user's own language
- user experience that matches the consumer's personal preferences – including language preferences
- linking and recommendations for related content across languages and sources
- and more...
Tools such as machine translation and content analytics are essential for Big Data, helping companies to analyse huge volumes of multilingual content and gain a considerable edge in the global marketplace.