- Tilde MT
- "Language Equality in the Digital Age" workshop at the European Parliament features Tilde CEO
- At Small Big Data Value Association Summit, Tilde leads sessions on Innovation and Data Analytics
- Benefits of MT for the EU stressed by Tilde at ELRC workshop in Copenhagen
- CSA report: Tilde has "simplified access for small language companies" to MT
- Didzis Kļaviņš of Tilde to speak at ELIA Together event
- EAMT 2016 conference gathers participants from 29 countries
- EAMT 2016 conference kicks off in Riga on May 30
- European Association of Machine Translastion committee meeting hosted by Tilde
- European Commission awards Tilde contract to continue develpment of CEF Automated Translation platform
- Europeana conference features presentation by Tilde on multilingualism and machine translation
- GALA webinar with Tilde: "Next Generation Services for Custom MT"
- Harvard's Nieman Journalism Lab highlights Tilde's collaboration with EurActiv
- In EurActiv opinion piece, Tilde CEO stresses the need for European Language Cloud
- In Tallinn, Tilde hosts a seminar on language resources in Europe
- Language Technology Industry Summit features three presentations by Tilde
- LocWorld in Montreal to feature presentation by Tilde on MT
- MateCat integrates Tilde MT
- Multilingual Europe - a status update by Tilde's CEO
- New Scientist magazine interviews Tilde CEO on advances in Neural MT
- New features on the Tilde MT platform
- New release of Tilde MT platform includes advanced Dynamic Learning feature for optimizing MT performance
- Powerful new features for localizers released on the Tilde MT platform
- Prime Minister of Latvia learns more about Tilde's language technologies
- Ready for autumn with Tilde MT
- Registration now open for EAMT 2016 conference, organized by Tilde
- Results of large post-editing study presented by Tilde at AMTA in Texas
- Season's greetings from Tilde MT
- TAUS webinar showcases Tilde's MT service for the EU Presidency
- Tilde CEO chairs panel on data economy at META-FORUM in Portugal
- Tilde CEO speaks at Translating Europe Forum in Brussels
- Tilde CEO unveils EAMT conference in Riga
- Tilde R&D showcased at LREC conference in Slovenia
- Tilde and Google discuss Human Language Project at TAUS Conference in Vancouver
- Tilde exhibits at European Data Forum
- Tilde invited to participate in Future Media Lab debate
- Tilde invited to present at global media summit
- Tilde joins European Commission roundtable to discuss the future of language technology
- Tilde launches initiative to support language technology development with new multilingual open data sets
- Tilde participates in AMTA 2014 conference
- Tilde presents at LocWorld in Montreal
- Tilde releases new and improved MT plug-in for SDL Trados Studio
- Tilde releases new version of its full-service MT platform
- Tilde represents the language community in new study on Big Data landscape
- Tilde to organize the 2016 European Association of Machine Translation annual conference
- Tilde wins spot in Open Data Incubator for Europe (ODINE)
- Webinar: "How to leverage multilingual Open Data to build language technology services"
- World’s first neural machine translation systems released for smaller languages
- memoQ releases new version of Tilde MT plugin
- memoQfest participants introduced to advantages of Tilde MT
- Case Studies
- Data Library
Boost your system’s accuracy with terminology integration. This ensures that terms are translated correctly and consistently.
For users that don’t have comprehensive term glossaries, Tilde also offers to extract terms from user documentation, using its cloud service Tilde Terminology. With Tilde Terminology, terms can be automatically identified and extracted from documents, creating a glossary on demand.
In addition, Tilde maintains the extensive EuroTermBank – the largest free online terminology resource. EuroTermBank contains over 2.3 million terms in 27 languages. Terms from this resource can be integrated into MT systems by users or by our MT team.
One of the key features is runtime terminology integration. This means that our users can use the same MT system for several clients in the same domain by just switching terminology glossaries. These glossaries must be uploaded in the translate page.
Don’t have enough data? No problem. We can draw from our huge multilingual Data Library to improve your MT system’s capabilities.
Represented domains include:
For clients that don’t have enough data for building a system, we can draw from this repository to boost a system’s capabilities. For users that wish to build their own system, this repository is made available as a resource.
Translators often receive documents that include formatting tags, placeholders, and bits of code. Tilde’s MT systems correctly deal with complex tags in CAT tools.
Tilde’s MT technology can correctly identify specific tags and placeholders, for example, from websites, formatted documents, and user interfaces. This ensures that MT systems can accurately translate technical documents and HTML code, preserving file integrity – a major leap forward for application of machine translation. To guarantee useability, this feature is fully integrated into Tilde's plugins for CAT tools.
Adding MT to your translation workflow has never been easier. Thanks to our CAT tool plug-ins, you can use Tilde MT systems in your translation environment.
Custom MT systems, ready-to-use MT systems, and MT systems built with the LetsMT platform can all be used with a CAT tool plug-in.
We currently provide plug-ins for the most popular CAT tools used by translation professionals.
Choose how you’d like to host your custom MT system – either in the cloud or in your own infrastructure. We leave the decision up to you.
Our cloud-based services are hosted by Amazon Cloud. Cloud hosting guarantees speed and easy access. MT systems hosted in the cloud can be accessed anywhere and at any time, from a wide range of devices.
Of course, we also understand that many users want to host their IT solutions in-house. That’s why we can also install your custom MT system directly in your internal infrastructure – either in a private cloud or in an on-site appliance. This guarantees that your data remains 100% secure.
Tilde has special expertise in building MT systems for complex, highly inflected languages. We enable smaller languages in the digital age.
Here at Tilde, we have a wealth of experience in building MT systems for highly inflected languages. Our MT systems for the morphologically rich languages of the Baltic states – Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian – have proven to perform better than Google.
Translate entire documents with the click of a button. Simply upload or drag /drop a document and a full translation is provides in seconds. It’s that easy.
Tilde’s MT technology provides for full document translation. Best of all, users can upload documents in several file formats, including DOCX, TXT, TMX, and XLIFF.
With our Enterprise Solution, MT users have the option to speed up translation volumes to meet their precise needs. The sky’s the limit.
Formatting should never get lost in translation. Our MT systems guarantee that the formatting of your translated documents always matches the original.
The preservation of formatting is also a useful function for users translating texts with items such as headings, numbering, multilevel lists, and bulleting.
Tilde MT systems are powered by our patented LetsMT technology. LetsMT was developed by a consortium of leading language researchers from across Europe.
LetsMT technology's features include its repository of multilingual data in different domains; correct processing of tags and placeholders, including HTML code; and the processing of many different file formats (including DOCX, TMX, TXT, XLIFF).
LetsMT was developed by Tilde in cooperation with leading language researchers from the University of Edinburgh, Sheffield University, the University of Copenhagen, the University of Zagreb, and Uppsala University.
With Dynamic Learning, MT engines can continuously improve through use, raising translation quality over time.
Dynamic Learning works best for translators who frequently translate domain-specific texts, as the MT engines can correct frequent mistakes and learn the precise usage of terms, technical jargon, specific vocabulary. The feature can currently be accessed in the Tilde MT plugins for MateCat and SDL Trados Studio.
To see how you can leverage Dynamic Learning to improve your engines, contact us for an online demonstration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Systems built on the Tilde MT platform now provide automatic conversions of language-specific punctuation and number formatting.
Define your own project-specific rules for these and other conversion: