- Tilde MT
- "Language Equality in the Digital Age" workshop at the European Parliament features Tilde CEO
- At Small Big Data Value Association Summit, Tilde leads sessions on Innovation and Data Analytics
- Benefits of MT for the EU stressed by Tilde at ELRC workshop in Copenhagen
- CSA report: Tilde has "simplified access for small language companies" to MT
- Didzis Kļaviņš of Tilde to speak at ELIA Together event
- EAMT 2016 conference gathers participants from 29 countries
- EAMT 2016 conference kicks off in Riga on May 30
- European Association of Machine Translastion committee meeting hosted by Tilde
- European Commission awards Tilde contract to continue develpment of CEF Automated Translation platform
- Europeana conference features presentation by Tilde on multilingualism and machine translation
- GALA webinar with Tilde: "Next Generation Services for Custom MT"
- Harvard's Nieman Journalism Lab highlights Tilde's collaboration with EurActiv
- In EurActiv opinion piece, Tilde CEO stresses the need for European Language Cloud
- In Tallinn, Tilde hosts a seminar on language resources in Europe
- Language Technology Industry Summit features three presentations by Tilde
- LocWorld in Montreal to feature presentation by Tilde on MT
- MateCat integrates Tilde MT
- Multilingual Europe - a status update by Tilde's CEO
- New Scientist magazine interviews Tilde CEO on advances in Neural MT
- New features on the Tilde MT platform
- New release of Tilde MT platform includes advanced Dynamic Learning feature for optimizing MT performance
- Powerful new features for localizers released on the Tilde MT platform
- Prime Minister of Latvia learns more about Tilde's language technologies
- Ready for autumn with Tilde MT
- Registration now open for EAMT 2016 conference, organized by Tilde
- Results of large post-editing study presented by Tilde at AMTA in Texas
- Season's greetings from Tilde MT
- TAUS webinar showcases Tilde's MT service for the EU Presidency
- Tilde CEO chairs panel on data economy at META-FORUM in Portugal
- Tilde CEO speaks at Translating Europe Forum in Brussels
- Tilde CEO unveils EAMT conference in Riga
- Tilde R&D showcased at LREC conference in Slovenia
- Tilde and Google discuss Human Language Project at TAUS Conference in Vancouver
- Tilde exhibits at European Data Forum
- Tilde invited to participate in Future Media Lab debate
- Tilde invited to present at global media summit
- Tilde joins European Commission roundtable to discuss the future of language technology
- Tilde launches initiative to support language technology development with new multilingual open data sets
- Tilde participates in AMTA 2014 conference
- Tilde presents at LocWorld in Montreal
- Tilde releases new and improved MT plug-in for SDL Trados Studio
- Tilde releases new version of its full-service MT platform
- Tilde represents the language community in new study on Big Data landscape
- Tilde to organize the 2016 European Association of Machine Translation annual conference
- Tilde wins spot in Open Data Incubator for Europe (ODINE)
- Webinar: "How to leverage multilingual Open Data to build language technology services"
- World’s first neural machine translation systems released for smaller languages
- memoQ releases new version of Tilde MT plugin
- memoQfest participants introduced to advantages of Tilde MT
- Case Studies
- Data Library
August 24, 2015
Tilde has released a new and improved machine translation (MT) plug-in for SDL Trados Studio, which supports versions 2009-2015. The plug-in allows SDL Trados Studio users to access their Tilde MT systems, significantly boosting translation efficiency and productivity.
The new Tilde MT plug-in includes several exciting new features, including:
- terminology support
- Quality Estimation (QE) score
- improved user authentication
With the Tilde MT plug-in, users can not only acquire static translations from their Tilde MT engines, but also dynamically tailor the translations by assigning a specific term collection to use for a particular project. The users can upload their term collections for different MT engines within the Tilde MT platform. The addition of terminology to MT engines has proven to boost translation accuracy and consistency.
The Tilde MT plug-in also includes a new Quality Estimation tool. By activating the QE tool, users can set a QE score—represented as a percentage point—for machine translation results. MT translation suggestions with a score that falls beneath the indicated percentage point will not be displayed in translation results. This saves the user time in the post-editing process.
Users of the new Tilde MT plug-in will also appreciate the better, more user-friendly authentication process. To begin using their Tilde MT systems, users simply need to enter the relevant Client ID number, which can be obtained after securely logging in to the Tilde MT platform, and then select their MT system and term collection.
A leading European language technology company, Tilde develops custom machine translation systems for specific language pairs and domains. Tilde specializes in fully customized, terminology-savvy MT for complex languages like the Nordic, Baltic, Russian, and CEE languages. In order to boost translation accuracy, Tilde MT systems can fully integrate a customer’s domain-specific terminology in the right inflectional forms.
Contact Tilde MT to get a custom MT system for your language pair and domain: firstname.lastname@example.org.