- Tilde MT
- "Language Equality in the Digital Age" workshop at the European Parliament features Tilde CEO
- At Small Big Data Value Association Summit, Tilde leads sessions on Innovation and Data Analytics
- Benefits of MT for the EU stressed by Tilde at ELRC workshop in Copenhagen
- CSA report: Tilde has "simplified access for small language companies" to MT
- Didzis Kļaviņš of Tilde to speak at ELIA Together event
- EAMT 2016 conference gathers participants from 29 countries
- EAMT 2016 conference kicks off in Riga on May 30
- European Association of Machine Translastion committee meeting hosted by Tilde
- European Commission awards Tilde contract to continue develpment of CEF Automated Translation platform
- Europeana conference features presentation by Tilde on multilingualism and machine translation
- GALA webinar with Tilde: "Next Generation Services for Custom MT"
- Harvard's Nieman Journalism Lab highlights Tilde's collaboration with EurActiv
- In EurActiv opinion piece, Tilde CEO stresses the need for European Language Cloud
- In Tallinn, Tilde hosts a seminar on language resources in Europe
- Language Technology Industry Summit features three presentations by Tilde
- LocWorld in Montreal to feature presentation by Tilde on MT
- MateCat integrates Tilde MT
- Multilingual Europe - a status update by Tilde's CEO
- New Scientist magazine interviews Tilde CEO on advances in Neural MT
- New features on the Tilde MT platform
- New release of Tilde MT platform includes advanced Dynamic Learning feature for optimizing MT performance
- Powerful new features for localizers released on the Tilde MT platform
- Prime Minister of Latvia learns more about Tilde's language technologies
- Ready for autumn with Tilde MT
- Registration now open for EAMT 2016 conference, organized by Tilde
- Results of large post-editing study presented by Tilde at AMTA in Texas
- Season's greetings from Tilde MT
- TAUS webinar showcases Tilde's MT service for the EU Presidency
- Tilde CEO chairs panel on data economy at META-FORUM in Portugal
- Tilde CEO speaks at Translating Europe Forum in Brussels
- Tilde CEO unveils EAMT conference in Riga
- Tilde R&D showcased at LREC conference in Slovenia
- Tilde and Google discuss Human Language Project at TAUS Conference in Vancouver
- Tilde exhibits at European Data Forum
- Tilde invited to participate in Future Media Lab debate
- Tilde invited to present at global media summit
- Tilde joins European Commission roundtable to discuss the future of language technology
- Tilde launches initiative to support language technology development with new multilingual open data sets
- Tilde participates in AMTA 2014 conference
- Tilde presents at LocWorld in Montreal
- Tilde releases new and improved MT plug-in for SDL Trados Studio
- Tilde releases new version of its full-service MT platform
- Tilde represents the language community in new study on Big Data landscape
- Tilde to organize the 2016 European Association of Machine Translation annual conference
- Tilde wins spot in Open Data Incubator for Europe (ODINE)
- Webinar: "How to leverage multilingual Open Data to build language technology services"
- World’s first neural machine translation systems released for smaller languages
- memoQ releases new version of Tilde MT plugin
- memoQfest participants introduced to advantages of Tilde MT
- Case Studies
- Data Library
November 13, 2015
The latest release of MateCat, a free online CAT tool, features a new integration with Tilde MT. Translators can now significantly boost their productivity by using fully customized, terminology-savvy MT systems, developed by Tilde for a range of languages and domains, directly in MateCat’s online tool.
Tilde’s MT plug-in for MateCat offers several brand new features, which showcase the state of the art in translation technology. These include full-service customization of MT systems, run-time terminology integration, and Quality Estimation (QE) scoring.
To meet the needs of translators, Tilde offers the full cycle of services needed to develop custom MT systems: data processing, corpora collection, terminology management, linguistic tool development, engine training and tuning, and quality evaluation. This enables customers to convert raw data into fully customized, terminology-savvy MT systems.
With the Tilde MT plug-in for MateCat, users can not only acquire static translations from their Tilde MT engines, but also dynamically tailor the translations by assigning a specific term collection to use for a particular project. The addition of terminology to MT engines has proven to boost translation accuracy and consistency.
The Tilde MT plug-in also includes a new Quality Estimation tool. By activating the QE tool in MateCat, users can set a QE score—represented as a percentage point—for machine translation results. This saves the user large amounts of time and effort in the post-editing process.
Tilde MT cloud-based systems are available for a low monthly subscription fee, which includes high translation volumes, online customer support, on-demand system improvements, and regular consultations about MT integration in your translation workflow. Sign up now for a free 30-day trial: http://www.tilde.com/mt/sign-up.
MateCat is an enterprise-level, online CAT tool designed to make post-editing and outsourcing easy and to provide a complete set of features to manage and monitor translation projects. Use MateCat online for free: https://www.matecat.com/
Alessandro Cattelan, Product Manager, MateCat
Rihards Kalniņš, Business Development Manager, Tilde